Saturday, February 1, 2014

Oh the Books!

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weekend! I thought that I would share two book series that I am currently reading through and loving!! But first off…I love love love books! I love to read and love to get lost in a book. It’s one of those things that never gets old and books never get old to me either. My favorite types of books to read are series. I don’t know what draws me to series, I like being able to continue reading about the characters and have them develop and the story just continue on. My favorite series (and favorite books of all time) has to be…drumroll please…
Harry Potter
I own all the books for Harry Potter, as well as the movies, and the Hogwarts Library collection. These books were a large part of my childhood and growing up into adulthood and I have yet to find another series that I love nearly as much. I am a Harry Potter nerd. I cherish these books.
I also like the Hunger Games series which is a lot newer and will also be owning all the movies when they are done. I love those books as well. I also love the Divergent series. That series is so well written! It captivated me right from the beginning. A couple other series that I really enjoyed are: Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Mortal Instruments, and Beautiful Creatures.
I am currently working my way through two series that I am really enjoying that I thought I would share with ya’ll and highly recommend:
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse
I am loving the Sookie Stackhouse books! These are not in the correct order at all, but they are such great, quick reads! I am still working my way through them and have not been able to stop reading them (except maybe to get a picture of them and type this blog up!).
Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones
I am loving Game of Thrones. I saw them in the bookstore, didn’t get them and boy did I regret it! I have been watching the tv show and been loving that and so I did go buy the books in an effort to try and read them before the next season of Game of Thrones came out. I am currently on the second book (I gotta read a little faster!) and I am loving them too! I am finding that I am liking or hating different characters. It’s funny because there are characters that I didn’t mind, that now that I’ve been reading the books I am just not liking them.
So those are the two series that I am currently reading, loving, and highly recommending to everyone!!!!
Until Next Time…
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment