Monday, September 23, 2013

Getting back into everything!

How is everyone doing today?

I have recently started getting back into the swing of things! I have started a new workout routine, starting bible study, and revamped my business! I feel like I have finally found a schedule that works for me! It feels good to be back on track and getting things done!

 Every once in a while it is good to get things back in order and revamp life! We get so caught up in the swing of things that it can almost pass us by! I found myself trying to deal with everything and the days were just getting away from me. I ended up getting overwhelmed with everything and needed to take a step back and just breathe! It is important to take a day or half a day and relax, breathe, and let things go.

In the midst of everything we got a puppy! Our sweet girl came into our family not too long ago and she has been such a joy to have! She is a pure bred chocolate lab and her name is Copper. She has the puppy energy and gets into everything! She is teething right now so she likes to chew on anything she can! She is such a ham and we love her so much!! Fun fact: she was actually born the day that my fiancé proposed! She was meant to be in our family :)

Do you have any pets? Have you revamped something in your life recently? Have you gotten overwhelmed and needed to just breathe?

No comments:

Post a Comment