Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My First Post!

Well, here it is...my first post on the blog! I guess I can give a little history on myself.

I was born in Houston, TX and had a wonderful childhood. I am an only child with two loving parents.  We moved from Houston to Colorado after Tropical Storm Allison came through Houston. I was very active growing up. I was a figure skater and played soccer. I rode horses later on as well.

I was in college for about two years and the timing was not right for me. I am hopefully heading back to school soon and I would like to major in psychology. I want to be either a forensic psychologist or a clinical psychologist.

I have my own photography business, Memories in the Making LLC. I love photography and capturing memories for people. I turned it into a business in 2012 and haven't stopped since!

I am engaged to the love of my life and we are working on planning a wedding! We have a wonderful life together. We are "country folk", like to four wheel, fish, hunt, etc.

I currently stay at home and take care of our house. I love organizing (we moved not too long ago and being able to get our house set up was a lot of fun!!) and being able to clean and cook.

That's a little bit about me! If you have any questions, I will answer almost any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment