Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Office Pictures

I have my pictures for my Office! I am very pleased with what I have right now and I'm working on my next project! We share an office, so the pictures are only of my side:

 The book shelf contains different school books and notebooks, books I've checked out from the library, some paperwork folders and books that I am currently reading. As well as pictures and trinkets on the top. It also has our wedding binder that I am still working on:
 On my desk, I try to keep as few items on a day-to-day basis. I can pull stuff out while I am working (obviously), but I make sure it is all put away before I leave the room. I have my desktop and laptop out, and my iPad is tucked in between the monitor and the wall. I keep a glass of water on my desk while I'm working. I also keep my daily planner, which you can see is on the edge of the desk (the black notebook).
I have several pictures and trinkets on the top of my desk. I enjoy being in this room and the space that has been created!

No comments:

Post a Comment