Monday, October 14, 2013

It's Monday!

Today is yet again, Monday! It is starting to get a little cooler here which is nice. I'm glad it's not 80+ degrees here every day! What has everyone been up to? I have found the library here (the closest one is just a couple minutes away :) ) and promptly checked out 6-7 books! I am in the process of reorganizing my office, to reflect some of the new changes that I've made. I love to organize so this is a lot of fun for me (weird, right?). It's almost done and once it is, I will be posting pictures!

Today is a busy cleaning day for me as well! I have a daily cleaning schedule for chores (like bathroom and kitchen cleaning, etc.) and today I had to add a couple more things so that everything would get done.

Copper is growing like crazy everyday! She has so much energy, I'm not sure where she gets it! She is starting to listen and learn more tricks, however we are still working on potty training.

With the cooler weather comes many fall traditions! Halloween is coming up soon and Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! We will be having (hopefully) trick or treaters this year for the first time, and it will also be the first Halloween we get to spend physically together! I still have not figured anything out for Thanksgiving. Normally it is spent with family, but not sure if that will be able to happen this year! Do you have any fall traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment