Saturday, January 31, 2015

Big Exciting News!!

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing well! As the title suggests, I have some very exciting news! This blog is going to start featuring posts from and about my new business. I have turned my passion and love of organizing and home decoration into a business (well I'm just starting to turn it into a business). I know that the posts have not always been the most regular on this blog, but that is going to slowly start changing! Fort Copper now represents myself as an organizer and home decorator.

I have a couple new weekly posts that I am going to be doing. I will start with Monday Morning Quick Tips. These will simply be short posts with tips, tricks, advice on decor and organization. I will also be doing Flower Fridays, which will be information and pictures of the weeks flower arrangement. Eventually, I will integrate Transformation Thursdays (before and afters) and Tea Tuesdays.

This blog will still have some lifestyle portions (such as Tea Tuesdays and book posts), but I will be starting to post more and more towards my business. Organizing and decorating is such a passion of mine and I am excited to start sharing it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment