Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tea Time Tuesday


Good morning everyone!! I've got some good news...it's not Monday!! That's cause enough to celebrate, but here is another reason...it's Tea Time Tuesday!!!

Today's review is one of my recent favorite teas. I actually drink this particular tea everyday, it is that good. 

Republic of Tea Blackberry Sage. So delicious. First off, when you open the tin the smell just flows out. It smells fruity with a small hint of something floral. It's soft and dainty yet not soft and dainty. Brewing the tea puts of the same smell and once you are able to start drinking the tea, magic happens. 

This tea tastes best combined with a straightforward black tea that gives it a little more robustness (is that a word?) or "kick". However this tea tastes good on its own as well. Pictures below from my afternoon tea (including the yummy treats I had to go with my tea). 

No comments:

Post a Comment