Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tea Time Tuesday


It's my favorite day of the week! Tea Time Tuesday!

Today is a mixture between a tea review and some new tea storage. The first is the tea review. This is an Israeli Tea that I received in the mail via Israeli Post (which was totally awesome!!). It's called Wissotzky Tea. I got the Classic, which is just a straight forward black tea, however they have all sorts of different flavors and teas. 

This particular tea is great for blending with other flavored black teas to give an extra kick. I frequently mix this tea with the blackberry sage tea I reviewed last week. It gives just an enough of an extra kick without losing the blackberry flavor. 


As a side note to go along with this post, the tea storage has changed and moved! It is not in our dining room on a small table. I am still working the final storage and display of all the tea items, but this is getting closer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment