Friday, February 13, 2015

Flowering Friday- Hydrangea's, Roses, and Tulips

Good morning! I am so happy that it is Friday! Another week is drawing to a close and it's time for the weekend!

This weeks flowers are very special. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers and so when I have the option to use them, I take it! I also love that I am still able to use the roses from last week and simply spruce them up with some Tulips.  Blue is my favorite color and I love the pair blue and white  in just about anything.

The hydrangeas are currently sitting on our dining room table and there are not any other flowers that I have paired with them in the vase. For me, whether I put additional flowers in a vase really depends. This is a unique situation as I originally was going to put some Baby's Breathe in with the hydrangeas, but at the last minute I decided not to add them in. The hydrangeas look great on there own, so I decided to have all three bunches in together.



 Then, since I still had the Baby's Breathe left to use, I decided to take the tulips and put them in one of the mason jar containers from our wedding with some baby's breathe in the background. I absolutely love how this arrangement came out!

Finally, I took the last few tulips leftover and put them in with the roses that were still around from last week. It spruced up the roses and looks really great on our corner table. I also am able to now get some more time out of the roses.



*Photo's by Memories in the Making Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment