Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Morning Quick Tip

Good morning!! It is time for the quick tip of the week!

This weeks quick tip is...to write everything down. You are more likely to remeber something if you actually write it down (and I don't mean put it in your phone, although that does work for some people). I prefer to have a small notebook with me as I write things down throughout the day. I also have a planner that I use as well in addition to my notebook. My planner normally stays at home on my desk and I transfer notes and appointments back and forth between my notebook and my planner. I have included a picture below of some of the notebooks and planners that I am currently using and have used in the past (a full review and further information will be written). 

So make sure that when you make an appointment or something comes to mind, that you write it down!

Note: I do not currently use every notebook pictured above!

No comments:

Post a Comment