Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tea Time Tuesday...

I know, I know, I know...it's Wednesday, not Tuesday...

So, I was going to start Tea Time Tuesday next week as I will have a new tea to review, however I really want to share this particular tea shop that I have found and fallen in love with!! In general, tea time Tuesday is going to cover all aspects relating to tea, whether it is actual tea or simply tea products, shops or other related items. I am sharing this post today, instead of Tuesday, because I have been thoroughly impressed by this particular company. I was impressed by the tea they produce, but also by their customer service.

Tea For All Reasons (http://www.teaforallreasons.com) is such an amazing shop! I would say half to three quarters of the loose leaf tea that I own comes from this store. It also produces two of my all time favorite teas, Dowager Countess and Catherine's Blend. I was originally impressed when my friend came in with the Catherine's Blend tea and let me try a bag. It was such an incredible blend and I knew in that one cup that I needed more.

They have the website I linked above (click on shop) and an Etsy Store (https://www.etsy.com/shop/TeaForAllReasons). It doesn't matter which shop you go through, the prices stay the same although I think the web shop may have some more items. The prices may seem a little high, but this tea is totally worth every penny!! The bag of tea also does last for a while (a 2 oz bag lasted me for quite a while!).

The other reason I highly recommend this store, as if the wonderful tea wasn't reason enough, is their customer service. They are truly customer oriented! When I ordered off of Etsy, they sent me a message just to check in and let me know my order was on the way. I just recently purchased a larger amount of tea from them and Marsha immediately sent me an email to say thank you and then a later email to let me know that they weren't able to get it out that day, but would the next day!! When I ordered form the webpage, I originally had ordered when they were on the Christmas Break. I knew that it would be a little while before the tea was shipped out and I was ok with that. A couple days later it had shipped (while they were still on a Christmas Break)!!

I honestly have nothing bad to say about this company and love them! If you are a tea drinker or lover and are looking for something new to try, check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment