Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tea Time Tuesday- Another good Tea!


Good morning everyone!! It's once again my favorite day because I get to share my love of tea with you! Today I have a tea review for you, this time it is a loose leaf tea.

English Tea Store is an affordable favorite tea shop of mine. They always have excellent tea and the description and reviews are generally spot on. This particular tea is no different. I originally ordered it because it was black tea and had fruit flavoring. I have discovered that I really do like the fruit flavored black tea (or black tea or flavored black tea). This tea is the Pomegranate Rosehip Black Flavored tea. English Tea Store lists the tea as sweet, tart, and fruity with hints of rose hip (http://www.englishteastore.com/loose-leaf-tea-pomegranate-rosehip.html). 

First Impression: I smelled this tea (as I always do) and my first thought was "OMG it smells like chocolate flavored fruit". I'm not kidding...I was a little worried. I even had my husband smell the tea to make sure I wasn't crazy and he agreed that it did smell like chocolate. I have not tried any sort of chocolate tea and am not really sure how I would feel about it. So, I was very worried when I put some in a tea bag and steeped it in my hot water. Once brewed, the tea still smelled like chocolate. I will say, this tea is very light and airy. I do like the tea quite a bit and continue to drink the tea. That being said, it definitely has hints of chocolate taste when you drink the tea. I feel like it is more of a "hint" of fruit flavored chocolate taste. I don't think it's an overwhelming taste, but it is definitely there. 

Final Opinion: I do really like the tea and will continue to drink the tea. However, I will probably not order any chocolate flavored tea, because this tea has let me know that it is not my most favorite taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment