Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tea Time Tuesday- A quick Tea Review

Good day to you!! I am so loving this Tea Time Tuesday! Today's post is going to be a tea review of a tea that I love and that is affordable and easy to buy!

Twinings Blackcurrant Breeze.  Twinings is an easy tea to find in grocery stores or a World Market store and you can't go wrong with any of their tea blends. This particular tea is described by Twinings to have a strong fruity aroma and sweet and tangy taste. Here is the real deal: the aroma is definitely strong, but more of a musky smell rather than fruity. The taste however is incredible. This tea is a really good early afternoon tea (it is currently the middle of the afternoon as I write this and I may or may not be having a cup :).

Yum!! (p.s please ignore the chip in my cup) I have had a blackcurrant black tea blend before as a loose leaf version and I didn't care for it as much as the Twinings blend. My friend and fellow tea lover actually loves the loose leaf variety better than I do. I just prefer the Twinings blend.

Final review: the smell may be strong, however the taste is amazing. I continue to drink this tea frequently and it is one that I recommend to both the seasoned tea drinker and the first time tea drinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment