Sunday, February 8, 2015

Flowering Friday

This week is full of firsts!! Today is the first post for Flowering Friday! These posts will be all about flowers. I will discuss getting the flowers, different arrangements and what to do when they start dying. I will also touch on the weeks flower arrangement in our home. Flowers are usually my finishing touch on any main room after re organizing and decorating or designing the room.

This week I kept it simple with some roses. I always love to work with roses, because I feel that they are timeless and a good subtle way to add a soft beautiful touch to a room. They are reasonably priced and will work well on their own or with other flower. This week I only did the roses, which was unusually for me, but I like how they turned out.

My favorite roses are the English Cottage Roses, which are in this arrangement along with some other colored roses. I chose the orange and red colored roses because I feel like they are bright, warm and welcoming during the cold winter months.




*photo's by Memories in the Making Photography :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment